I've seen that standard Android UI components have a poor look and feel.
Can you suggest me some links/suggestions to improve the look of an Android app?
- LayoutAnimations for your
- Using TextSwitcher and ImageSwitcher instead of TextView and ImageView.
- Add animations to your views.
- Provide the correct resources for every device. You can use android-ui-utils.
- Use android-wheel for iphone like pickers.
- Provide some android patterns with GreenDroid.
- Use rounded corners for your
- Check the third party libs available.
- Internacionalize your app using android2po or getlocalization.
- Use mapviewballoons for your android map.
- If you have some sort of tutorial, place it inside a SwipeView.
PS: If you want your login to be secure, use naked-password for Android ;)